Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

Good afternoon!  So the big football game is today.  Giants VS. Patriots.  Gonna be honest.  Not really a fan of either team. :0)  I am a big time BRONCO'S fan!  Denver native so it's been a love affair since birth.  I suppose the Superbowl makes me kind of sad too regardless of who plays.  It's the last game of the season & after today I'll have to wait until August/September for my football again.  I do have to admit, the best football ever would be watching my oldest son play during his school year.  Go Skyeler!!! 

So, who do I want to win today???  Well, I could say Giants because I like Eli, but they're NFC.  I could say Patriots because they're AFC, but they beat my team in the playoffs.  Eh, it really doesn't matter I suppose.  Both teams are obviously great teams w/some great players who played hard to get to the top of this season.  What I'm really looking forward to is the food!!!  I LOVE FOOD & pairing it with a fun game just says 'awesome day'!  So whether your team wins or loses today, whether you have people over or go somewhere to watch it, just remember it's a good day either way! :0)  Happy Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment